ACM Standard Candidate Qualifications
ACM looks for individuals who are logical, creative, reliable, and eager to engage. Our team of professionals solve problems for clients every day with the belief that all efficient, cost effective projects are based on critical path completion. The services ACM provides to its clients in a wide array of industries creates exciting, diverse, rewarding, and challenging careers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience;
- Oracle Primavera P6; Microsoft® Project and Office; and/or an off the shelf project management system;
- Hands-on experience with construction, engineering, and/or manufacturing projects;
- Willingness to travel.
- Project cost estimating and earned value management a plus;
- SAP and/or Maximo software experience;
- Budgeting, forecasting, earned value, and risk management experience;
- PMP certification preferred;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Advanced degrees, professional licenses, and/or certifications.
ACM offers competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, and 401K with company match.