ACM Standard Candidate Qualifications
ACM is seeking professionals who are logical, creative, reliable, and eager to engage. ACM solves problems for clients every day with the belief that all efficient, cost effective projects are based on critical path completion. The services ACM provides to its clients in a wide range of industries creates exciting, diverse, rewarding, and challenging careers.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Microsoft® Project and Office; Oracle® Primavera P6; SAP; and/or another off the shelf project management system;
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or equivalent technical experience;
- Project and cost controls, estimating, planning, coordinating, CPM scheduling, reporting, and other project management functions;
- Willingness to travel;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Construction experience.
- Experience with utility, healthcare, oil and gas, institutional, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, and/or manufacturing projects;
- Project planning, budgeting, and earned value management experience;
- Capital/maintenance project reporting experience;
- Advanced degrees, professional licenses, and/or certifications (PE, CCP, CQE, PMP, PSP, etc.).
ACM offers competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, and 401K with company match.