ACM Standard Candidate Qualifications
ACM looks for professionals who are logical, creative, reliable, and eager to engage. We solve problems for clients every day with the belief that all efficient, cost effective projects are based on critical path completion. The services ACM provides to its clients in a wide array of industries creates exciting, diverse, rewarding, and challenging careers.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction or project management, or equivalent technical experience;
- Planning, coordinating, CPM scheduling, reporting, and other project management functions;
- Willingness to travel.
- Microsoft® Project and Office; Oracle® Primavera P6; SAP; and/or another off the shelf project management system;
- Construction experience;
- Experience with utility, healthcare, oil and gas, institutional, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, and/or manufacturing projects;
- Project planning, budgeting, and earned value management experience;
- Capital/maintenance project reporting experience;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Advanced degrees, professional licenses, and/or certifications.
ACM offers competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, and 401K with company match.