ACM keeps project delivery on track.
ACM has the experience to evaluate and facilitate timely decisions resulting in value added to its clients’ projects. A long-time major client refers to ACM as its “thought partner” in project management.
Project Representation Services
ACM’s experienced project managers represent owners’ interests through:
- Coordination of owner requirements and design progress;
- Constructability review of bid documents;
- Conducting pre-bid and pre-construction meetings;
- Coordination and management reporting of engineering, procurement, and construction activities;
- Leading coordination, progress, and status meetings;
- Evaluating and reporting engineering and construction progress;
- Assessing and validating payment applications;
- Communicating performance measurement and progress;
- Providing change management; including estimates, control, and impact to schedule;
- Coordination of start-up, acceptance, and commissioning;
- Providing “lessons learned” analysis.
ACM does not perform design nor hire trades to perform work. ACM does not have a conflict of interest in managing your project. We focus on the project’s requirements with professional experience and “boots on the ground.”