ACM is a “Thought Partner”.
ACM functions with minimal supervision to assess, analyze, evaluate, and report:
- Project management maturity evaluation; comparing best practices and current corporate processes;
- Program Management Office development;
- Recognition of early problem areas utilizing trend analysis;
- Assessed risks and recommend solutions;
- Guidance, direction, and reporting on resolving concerning trends;
- Lessons Learned facilitation and assessments;
These services include the following:
- Development of implementation training and hand-off of project control systems and programs;
- Performance assessments;
- Management system and process analysis;
- Procedure evaluations and recommendations;
- Managed task services;
- Short-term assignments to relieve peak resource demands;
- Longer-term placement of project professionals to assist in accomplishing project goals and corporate objectives.