Independent Oversight / Experienced / Knowledgeable / Resourceful / Practitioners
Cost and schedule overruns may exceed 20% of baseline target. Claims litigation and dispute resolution may exceed 10% of total project cost. The cost of ACM’s project management and consulting throughout the life of a project is typically less than 3% of total project cost. A 10 to 1 return on investment may mean fewer deductions from project scope.
Clients retain ACM’s expertise for:
- A single complex project or multiple large-scale and time sensitive capital programs
- Planned and emergent maintenance of production facilities
- Development of future Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) programs
ACM facilitates successful integration of scope, quality, resources, procurement, risk, communications, cost, and time management. Whether as part of the team or in a leadership role, ACM’s contributions provide valuable return.
Effective oversight begins during development, through the conceptual design phase, and continuing through substantial completion and beneficial occupancy.
ACM’s Functions Include:
- Review of contract documents
- Evaluation and development of CAPEX processes and procedures
- Implementation of project delivery and project management systems
- Information flow process and reporting
- Verification of contractor conformance
- Measuring performance
- Monitoring and appraising contract change orders
ACM provides deliverables and reports that save money and time through:
- Evaluation of information and communications systems
- Budget, cost, and schedule controls
- Project management effectiveness