Estimating / Cost Engineering
ACM Provides Independent Estimating Services.
ACM’s construction cost estimating and cost engineering expertise has been sole-sourced by numerous organizations.
Cost Estimate Deliverables Include:
- Conceptual (order of magnitude)…for budget planning.
- Design development at graduated levels of document improvement; 30%, 60%, and 90% intervals.
- Statement of Probable Construction Costs…design detail ranges from 70-100% with an accuracy level estimate of plus or minus 10%.
- Definitive / Bid Check (for commercial, industrial & institutional projects).
- Conventional labor, and material methods and practices.
- Estimate Probability and Risk Analysis.
- ACM’s “Labor ∑ Sum” report totaling labor hours by craft for managing wage cost contracts.
ACM provides independent construction cost estimating services and reconciles variances with A/E and/or contractors.
Cost Engineering Services Include:
- Budget Baseline Establishment
- Tracking costs and performance against budgets by resource and/or WBS
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Performance Measurement
- Earned Value
- Change Order Estimates and Project Forecasting
- Cost Performance Indicators/Schedule Performance Indicators
- Reporting for depreciation
Cost Engineering provides support for managing changes by:
- Estimating bulletins to support negotiations
- Estimating construction disciplines separately
- Applying knowledge of current building trades’ labor agreements in different localities