Services: Project Representation
Duration: 18 Months
Estimated Cost: $175,000,000
University North Quadrangle Residential and Academic Complex
CHALLENGE: Provided full-time on-site architectural field representation, construction administration support to EYP for a 360,000 square foot residential and academic facility, including dormitory, dining hall and offices. The complex has a residential architecture and is made up of two separate buildings; an L-shaped, 7-story academic tower and a 10-story residential tower.
- Reviewing and red-lining submittals
- Researching and preparing answers to:
– Requests for Information (RFIs);
– Architect’s Supplemental Instructions (ASIs);
– Construction Change Directives (CCDs);
– Project site condition observations.
- Preparing a bi-weekly Field Observation Report to document the construction progress with photos and reports noting coordination issues or defective work
- On a daily basis, ACM extensively researched and answered contractor field questions